- Compare and contrast three different floor cleaners. Call a neighbor over to be a second judge.
- Organize your cleaning supplies in alphabetical order.
- Compare a load of laundry using a liquid softener versus a softener sheet you put in the dryer.
- Clean underneath everything - you never know when a guest will drop something and assess your cleanliness.
- List the five cleaning items you use most often, then check three stores to see which one has the best overall prices.
- Be sure each bathroom has a clean, well-placed plunger.
- Go to the websites of the manufacturers of all your favorite cleaning supplies and search for coupons.
- Clean the cobwebs from the corners of your garage.
- Thoroughly clean between the number keys on all of your telephones.
And your personal Procrastination List Question: Guess how many screws you have in each room of your house. Then check and see. (Remember to count wall plates, lamps, closet doors, appliances, etc.)