And, this is me... putting it out there to the universe...... In 2011 I resolve......
- To reach my goal weight (surprise, surprise)
- To finish at least the same number of books in 2011 that I read in 2010 and provide my faithful audience with a review
- To finish half the quilts that are currently in my UFO pile
- To open an ETSY store and try to actually sell something
- To create and stick to a budget
- To implement a REAL filing system and stay organized
- To buy more shoes (oh no, twist my arm on this one)
- To cook at home more and actually invite people over, which means I have to keep my house clean
- To complete all of the exercises in The Artists Way and Writing Down the Bones
- To watch less television...I still need to come up with a reasonable number of hours a week
- To get my PMP Certification
- To come back in 3 months and provide an update on these resolutions
- To become more involved in my community...or a community....maybe a community of squirrels would like me to join.....
- To get my passport and in turn do some traveling
- To open my heart to love (and actually join Match.com and contact the guy that I've been stalking out there)
Whew, I think that is enough for now. As stated, I'll revisit these in 3 months and re-evaluate my progress and goals.
I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful New Year! May we all have joy and be prosperous.