For those of you who haven't gone out and donated to my walking in the 3-Day Breast Cancer walk, I wanted to provide a little incentive....
I'm raffling off this quilt and for every $5 that you donate I'll put your name in the raffle.
The drawing will be November 14, 2009. The quilt is currently at the quilters and as soon as I get it back, I'll take a better picture and post it.
For those of you who have so kindly gone out and donated already, never fear as I am adding your names to the drawing as well!!
If you want to donate, you can click on the link on the left side of this page.
Thank you in advance for your support!!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
July Procrastination Post
(You can do this in any public place for an hour or two or three.)
- Guess where people are going, what they're thinking, and what they do for a living.
- Guess how many people you'll see with red hair.
- Guess how long a couple has been married, then strike up a conversation and find out.
- Guess if more people than not will be listening to iPods.
- Count how many people have more than one shopping bag.
- Count how many people try to inconspicuously pick their nose.
- Count how many out-of-state license plates you see.
- Count how many people look truly happy.
- Count how many women you see with small dogs in big purses.
- Count how many kids you see begging their parents for something.
And your personal procrastination list challenge: List 5 things you would change about your boss and 5 ways to ask for a pay raise.