(You can do this in any public place for an hour or two or three.)
- Guess where people are going, what they're thinking, and what they do for a living.
- Guess how many people you'll see with red hair.
- Guess how long a couple has been married, then strike up a conversation and find out.
- Guess if more people than not will be listening to iPods.
- Count how many people have more than one shopping bag.
- Count how many people try to inconspicuously pick their nose.
- Count how many out-of-state license plates you see.
- Count how many people look truly happy.
- Count how many women you see with small dogs in big purses.
- Count how many kids you see begging their parents for something.
And your personal procrastination list challenge: List 5 things you would change about your boss and 5 ways to ask for a pay raise.