Wednesday, July 1, 2009

3-Day Raffle Quilt

For those of you who haven't gone out and donated to my walking in the 3-Day Breast Cancer walk, I wanted to provide a little incentive....
I'm raffling off this quilt and for every $5 that you donate I'll put your name in the raffle.



The drawing will be November 14, 2009. The quilt is currently at the quilters and as soon as I get it back, I'll take a better picture and post it.
For those of you who have so kindly gone out and donated already, never fear as I am adding your names to the drawing as well!!
If you want to donate, you can click on the link on the left side of this page.
Thank you in advance for your support!!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

What a fantastic idea... and a FANTASTIC quilt. I told Kim the other day I was going to have to butter you up to get one of your quilts... maybe I will win! :D

Paula said...

YAY! I already donated and so glad I did!!!! (already was glad, but now even more so!)

Queen B said...

I swear I will be donating! That is great incentive - the quilt is beautiful. I will admit when I saw the post title, I was afraid I was going to click it and see "my" quilt up there as punishment for not having donated yet ;)

just need Chris to get his first paycheck...

Kim Thomas said...

This is fantastic incentive....you rock sista!

Jane said...

OMG its beautifulQQQ

Diane said...

Awesome!

Paula said...

y'all get your paws off my quilt
;-)