Monday, July 6, 2009

Is It Wrong...

...To tear recipes out of a magazine in a waiting room while I wait for my tire to be fixed?
As I patiently sit and wait for my car, I came across some yummy, and easy, sounding recipes. I figure that I may be brought into the cooking rotation while living with the Queen and King and need to be ready to produce.
And yes, I am having to deal with tire issues, again. Admittedly, it has been awhile since I've had tire issues (you may recall a wonderful Queen Blog where she documented my changing said tire), but it is still annoying. Nothing like walking out to my car after a looong day at the office and having a flat.

8 comments:

Diane said...

Take the whole page and maybe no one will notice.

Paula said...

that would be a downer to come out to after a long day. sorry! Take the whole magazine and no one will notice the missing recipe?

Jane said...

Oh good, you can frustrate the next poor flat tire patron

Jaye said...

Okay, now I know....you don't need to answer Facebook. Sorry to hear of your troubles; glad you are getting it fixed!

Queen B said...

nah, it's fine. the mags are the "property" of the auto shop, and I don't think they're going to miss them.

Sorry about your flat... and that I wasn't there to help you walk through the instructions (well, all except step 15, of course)

Andrea said...

I ended up tearing out the whole page, really close to the binding so hopefully it won't be noticed. I also made certain that there wasn't a continued article on the backside, which would really aggravate somebody.

Kim Thomas said...

every once in awhile i cant help myself

kays said...

I think it was mighty considerate of you to only tear out the recipes but leave the mag for everyone else to enjoy. And since the recipes are not there noone will be able to miss them.