Thursday, December 3, 2009
This is my very first Christmas, which puts me at about 8 months old (yeah, I'm the one in the highchair). This is with one of my Great Grandmothers. I've been lucky enough to have had all of my grandparents in my life for the better part of it and to have had at one point 3 of my Great Grandmothers alive during my lifetime. My sister is the one standing next to me and Grandma is holding my cousin Cathy and my second cousin Jo Janet.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
The final Procrastination Post for 2009...
- Go to Blogger.com and start a blog on procrastination. (Oh wait, I've already done that!)
- Go to eHow.com and find out how to make a great margarita.
- Go to Download.com and get some fun, free software. (Even better to do this on your work computer and take down the whole company's network!)
- Go to Wikipedia.org and find out about your favorite artist's childhood.
- Go to FreeTranslation.com and learn how to say "procrastination" in seven different languages.
- Go to Maps.Google.com, put in your home address and see a satellite photo of where you live.
- Read your favorite magazine or newspaper online.
- Google your own name and an old classmate from high school.
- Go to Flickr.com and share your photographs.
- Go to SecondLife.com and enter a virtual world where you can procrastinate all day long.
And your final procrastination list challenge..... List 10 things that cheer you up when you're feeling blue.