Tuesday, December 1, 2009

There's a Computer on Your Desk; Use It!

The final Procrastination Post for 2009...
  1. Go to Blogger.com and start a blog on procrastination. (Oh wait, I've already done that!)
  2. Go to eHow.com and find out how to make a great margarita. 
  3. Go to Download.com and get some fun, free software. (Even better to do this on your work computer and take down the whole company's network!)
  4. Go to Wikipedia.org and find out about your favorite artist's childhood. 
  5. Go to FreeTranslation.com and learn how to say "procrastination" in seven different languages. 
  6. Go to Maps.Google.com, put in your home address and see a satellite photo of where you live. 
  7. Read your favorite magazine or newspaper online. 
  8. Google your own name and an old classmate from high school. 
  9. Go to Flickr.com and share your photographs. 
  10. Go to SecondLife.com and enter a virtual world where you can procrastinate all day long. 
And your final procrastination list challenge..... List 10 things that cheer you up when you're feeling blue. 

4 comments:

Queen B said...

I use my computer daily for procrastination purposes :)

Jane said...

1. My BB
2. My DVR
3. The fact I sound like Queen B
4. My children
5. HCBC
6. Tarzan
7. Exercising (yes really)
8. My Harley
9. PTO
10. My mini trampoline

KFuj said...

1. DVR
2. Mr. KFuj
3. Being able to snuggle with my cats
4. BBM
5. Shopping
6. Listening to music
7. Driving
8. Make cards
9. HCBC
10. Facebook

Kim Thomas said...

1. My BB
2. Tivo
3. Sydney
4. Chai Tea
5. HCBC
6. Farmville
7. Disneyland
8. Facebook
9. Cooking something new
10. Family