Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm Gonna Have to Move....

I just came across an article that shows the top and bottom cities to be living in for certain jobs based on salary and cost of living, and I think I've made a big mistake....

I looks like Dallas is in the top of the majority of the categories and San Francisco is in the bottom of practically everything.

Well, Mom and Dad, looks like I may be heading home in the near future, even though I did just get settled into my great new place in the city....

8 comments:

Jinjer said...

Eeeek...are you seriously considering moving back??

Queen B said...

Yay, MABBA! You know you always have a room here!

Bianka said...

I read that same article.. looks like Texas is a great place to live!

Anonymous said...

Okay...but you need to wait until we can get out there to visit one more time!!! And bring us some cool weather, OK? Mom

Ann said...

Seems like everyone is considering a move to the Dallas area these days! ;)

Jane said...

Go Cowboys!

Sam said...

Sorry but if they have houston as number one then something is wrong about their analysis:-) What a horrible place to live (my dad left there at age 10 since if you were hispanic it was not the best place for you back then)). It all comes down to what one prefers. I like cultural diversity, food diversity, cutting edge cuisine, beautiful surrounding scenery, temperate climate, liberal to moderate viewpoints, and a place where innovative people live after all there is a reason why companies like Apple, google, HP started in california and that is it encourages and attracts innovative thinking people. The very fact that you moved to SF says you are attracted to those things as well. Of course I am biased as well since I was born and raised in SF but I find it hard to beat a run/walk on the beach at sunset and the wine country 40 min. away:-)regardless of cost of living.

Anonymous said...

Well, it should be an easier move since you've gotten rid of so much stuff. Love, Sis