Thursday, September 4, 2008

Target - Love/Hate Relationship

I Love Target... It is like a little mecca for me. Sadly, it is also the bane of my existence. I stopped in there last night to grab a couple of things in preparation for the camping trip. This is my list that I went for: 

Sunscreen
Bug Spray
Batteries
Flashlight

What I ended up getting: 

Sunscreen
Bug Spray
Batteries
Flashlight
Two T-Shirts
Two Tanktops
Pair of Yoga Pants
Gum
Cookbook
Mascara
Booklight
Bandaids
Purel
Beach Towel
A Duffel Bag
Small Fan
2 Pairs of Cheap Sunglasses
Gel Pens

Yeah, I know, that was just the crazy shopper in ABBA. And just so you know, I'm returning the t-shirts, tank tops, duffel bag, and cookbook. Once I got home I decided that I didn't REALLY need any of those things....

Wish me luck on the camping trip!!

7 comments:

Queen B said...

definitely good luck!

all of those things seem like sensible purchases to me ;) love target :)

Jinjer said...

I always do the same thing! Go in for 5 things, come out with 20. I love Tar-Jay!

Paula said...

I do that a lot too....but I never return anything, so kudos to you!

Jenn Ann said...

I'm like Paula. I never return ANYTHING, despite my best of intentions.

LoSpace said...

I love Target and the SuperTarget by us is also our grocery store. I am also a religious returner of things that are the wrong size, or when I change my mind. My worst ever impulse purchase was a greeting card -- I couldn't read the price correctly and I paid $6.99 for it. WHAT!!!! I considered returning it but didn't.

Kim Thomas said...

I almost think this is an illness and I definitely have it.

Queen B said...

can't wait for the camping update!