- Spent a couple of days with the Queen and King and Puppies. Had a great time just relaxing with those guys. I was lucky to have the King cook for me and it was yummy!
- Went to the folks house and hung out with Mom and Dad.
- Read three books (The Boleyn Inheritance, Practical Demon-Keeping, and Interred with Their Bones).
- Went to the National Cowgirl Hall of Fame. Now I have adopted a cowgirl philosophy to rope a great life.
- Spent time with my niece and nephew, who are growing up WAY to fast.
- Lost the father of a very good friend. And my thoughts and prayers are with her family.
- Saw all the beautiful stuff that my mom and dad are working on (hand-dyed/painted fabrics/quilts and woodwork, respectively).
- Started my pro and con lists to staying in California vs. moving back to Texas.
I know, not that exciting for two weeks of vacation. But it has been a really perfect time for me. I'm relaxed and ready to go back to the office with a new attitude.