Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dreams

It is amazing how the sub-conscious is impacted by television. Television has been playing havoc on my dreams lately.
A couple of weeks ago, after watching Desperate Housewives, the one where Susan got married... I ended up dreaming about getting married.

Then, again as part of Desperate Housewives, what's her name, was dealing with being pregnant again... I dreamt of being pregnant (of course this could also be because there are a couple of folks in my life who are preggers).

Last night after watching "So You Think You Can Dance" and "Dancing with the Stars" I dreamt about dancing.... And I WAS GREAT!! Who knew I was such a great dancer!!

I wonder if I'm gonna dream about swimming and/or marching bands tonight...

5 comments:

Queen B said...

haha! Maybe you will dream that you are conducting the band as they perform at a swim meet?

Of COURSE you were a great dancer :)

Jane said...

Just dont watch a CSI episode!

Kim Thomas said...

Yeah, TV totally impacts my dreams. Just last week I was trying to determine who the father was of my baby or if the baby had been switched at birth

Diane said...

Did you get the gold at the swim meet?

KFuj said...

CSI and Law and Order will give you some interesting dreams!!