Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Need Love

I'm having some serious trouble focusing on work today. It might be because I leave in a couple of hours to go do the FINAL walk through of Casa ABBA. Or it might be because I will be signing my life away about this time tomorrow. Or it might be because I'm on vacation all next week settling into Casa ABBA. Either way, I'm having some focus problems, so I decided to go out and do some shopping on line. While looking at bedding, I come across this:
I think I need this just to keep me company in bed. It is called the Hug Me Pillow, if anybody is interested in showing me some love.

3 comments:

Queen B said...

I should so get that just to prove a point....

super creepy, with the lights on

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for Casa ABBA :)

Kim Thomas said...

Looks like a great housewarming gift

Jane said...

kim, im in!