Friday, August 27, 2010

How Relaxing

Yesterday I spent a wonderful hour getting an Infra-red Bodywrap. I had a Groupon coupon for this, otherwise I probably would not have done this. I was hoping it would just melt away the flab, that wish wasn't quite met. It did however, get rid of some of my puffiness and was really, really relaxing.

Basically I was wrapped in a giant heating pad for an hour. Nice thing was that I got a little nap in, and it totally helped to relax the muscles in my lower back which have been tight as a drum. Bad thing was that when there was about 15 minutes left, I had to go to the bathroom (which woke me up from my nap). It reminded me of my first massage that I ever had where I couldn't relax at all because I had to go potty the whole time.

As a way to relax and get rid of some puffiness, I will definitely do this again. Supposedly, it helps get toxins and what not out of the system as well...we'll see, I still feel a bit toxic, but that may just be who I am.

3 comments:

Jane said...

This is one of my favorite things to do!

Queen B said...

that sounds like heaven!

Kim Thomas said...

Hate having to go to the bathroom during a massage!!!!! HATE IT!

Sounds like a lovely treatment!