Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What Goes Around Comes Around

Who else has fond memories of the 80s....
  • Big hair
  • Members Only jackets
  • Florescent sweaters with matching striped shirts
  • Baggy jeans with paper bag waists
  • Swatch watches
Okay, so some of these fashion memories can stay in the distant past but it looks like one, the Swatch, is coming back.

If I remember correctly, I had 3 such watches that I would wear all at the same time. I remember buying them on my trip with my high school French Club to Europe. What a great trip and something that I really need to do again....maybe next year....I wonder if I'll be able to get Swatches duty free again.....

4 comments:

Queen B said...

oh, yes! I LOVED my swatch watch. It was hot pink with palm trees on it. good times

I don't need to live through neon again, though. Nor large quantities of Aquanet...

Andrea said...

Back to School shopping with Carolyn=gross. The eighties fashions were too bad to do over!

Kim Thomas said...

I loved my SWATCH!!!!!

Jane said...

Twins! I had 3, not easy to come by back then!