Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thank Goodness for ABBA-Time

Once again I find myself struggling to get to the airport. Every opportunity I had to make a wrong turn I took. Why is this? I mean, I've driven to the parking place/airport a gillion times, but the last two times that I've come out here has turned me in circles. Is in because I'm heading back to California? Is it because I didn't sleep last night and am in a bit of a fog? Who knows...
All I do know is that I'm very happy that I checked in yesterday and I always leave early...

4 comments:

Queen B said...

SST = Sara Standard Time

On SST, airport arrival is about 45 minutes prior to takeoff, leading to some scary situations and 1 missed flight.

That would have been terrible, if you'd missed your flight!

How do you take wrong turns? Didn't you just get on 121? Doesn't it just kinda stop at the airport? :)

Queen B said...

haha. my word verification ended in "cali". That's so appropriate!

Diane said...

Checking in the day before is always good.

Kim Thomas said...

on CTT-Champ standard time, Airport arrial is approximately 22 minutes before flight.