Wednesday, July 11, 2012

August Blog Challenge Prep

For those of you out there who have been missing me and my pseudo-regular postings, I am hereby making a promise that in the month of August there will be at least one posting a day. I am able to do this because I have found a way to challenge myself (and do a little self reflecting). I will be documenting the following:

  1. A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about yourself
  2. Short term goals for this month and why
  3. Why are you doing this blog challenge?
  4. A habit that you wish you didn't have.
  5. A picture of you and your friends
  6. Something that you are looking forward to.
  7. A picture of somewhere you've been to. 
  8. A favorite super hero and why
  9. A picture somewhere that has the biggest impact on you/inspired you.
  10. Something you are proud of
  11. Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Mad, etc. 
  12. A person you would love to meet
  13. Your Blog Story (who you are as a blogger, how long have you been blogging, where your name came from, etc.)
  14. A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
  15. A picture of you and your family
  16. Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
  17. Another picture of yourself as a baby!!
  18. Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
  19. Nicknames you have and why you have them
  20. What does your future hold/where would you like to be? 
  21. A picture of something that makes you happy. 
  22. What makes you different from everyone else. 
  23. Something you crave for a lot. 
  24. A letter to your parents. 
  25. What is your greatest fear? 
  26. 5 books currently in your "to read" stack
  27. A picture of you last year and now. How have you changed since then?
  28. 5 books you recommend and why. 
  29. Letter to your 18 year old self. 
  30. Letter to yourself in 20 years. 
  31. In this past month, what have you learned? 

I but this challenge out there to you all to stick through this while I learn about myself....

3 comments:

Jaye said...

You know I cannot pass up a challenge! Starting the first of August, right?

Jane said...

Yeah!!!!

Diane said...

Good luck! I like the new blog colors.