Monday, June 18, 2007

Introducing Myself

Hi. My name is Andrea, and I'm an.....

Oh wait, that is a different meeting!!

A little bit about me...I have a tendency to be sarcastic, or at least I think so. I have a friend who tells me that I'm not, so I guess that would be based on how you define sarcasm. Having just looked up the meaning of sarcsam at merriamwebster.com I actually have to agree that sarcastic is something I am not; I am more of a sardonic and/or ironic person. This is good to know, because there are a lot of people out in the world that don't appreciate sarcasm.

Other things about me: I'm blond-esque, meaning with a little assistance from my hair stylist I am blond even though I grew up as a cornsilk blond child. I graduated from Texas A&M ergo I am an Aggie. I am an Aries, which I don't really know what that means but I make certain that I read my horoscope every day!! I have relocated to the San Francisco Bay area from Dallas/Fort Worth in the last year and am really happy with my decision. My family still lives in the North Texas area and visit when possible. I quilt, or rather I piece quilt tops and send out the finished product to somebody else to actually quilt. If you are a quilter, you understand this, if not and are TRULY interested, let me know and I'll explain. If I could actually make a living at quilting, I would give up my current "career" and do it, but that just isn't possible right now.

The only other thing that stands out is I love to read, I hope to someday write the "Great American Novel" (but what English major doesn't want to do that?), I have a tendency to sit around and watch a lot of crap television (e.g., Buffy the Vampire Slayer and/or Celebrity Fit Club) which I always blame on the ass-magnet that I have that is attracted to the big couch magnet!!

And now, I need to begin working on my day. I will include more later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I didn't know you could do this...how do you do it? Can you show your quilting?

Queen B said...

My fellow blogging blondish Aries Aggie :)