Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend Update

Hello to all my faithful readers out there. I just wanted to give you a quick recap of my weekend excursion to Southern California.
Let me first say that I had a great time and have pretty much done nothing but laugh. We only broke a couple of laws, such as text while driving and chewing gum on the Metro (thank you, Kim, for pointing that ou) and I did blog while in the air even though my phone supposed to be turned off, but I'm a rebel that way.
We ate a lot. We saw the Queen Mary and had lots of photo ops for the Queen B to manipulate. And I found an annoying typo in one of the disply posters.
I "helped" Laura buy 4 or was it 5 pairs of shoes and reliazed that I think my own feet have grown a whole other size.
We say the Hollywood walk of fame and Graman's Chinese Theatre.
And we laughed, a lot.

To my hosts, I want to say thank you so much. I've has a great weekend.
To the rest of the HCBCs, we hope you can make the next gathering!!

6 comments:

Queen B said...

good times :)

yes, a LOT of laughing :)

Bianka said...

Glad everyone had fun! I wish I could have been there!

Jenn Ann said...

LOTS of laughing...and a tad bit of predicting... :)

Andrea said...

So happy that the person I shared my name with all weekend was so AWESOME!

Jane said...

And I am so happy with my shoes!!!!! I have a personal shopper with really good taste!!

Kim Thomas said...

Loved having you in town!!!!!