Friday, April 10, 2009

Jumped The Shark...

I am a big fan of the television show The Office...or at I have been, but not so much any more.

I realize that I am probably the only person on the face of the earth that still watches shows on the night that they air (and I watch commercials) because I don't have TiVo or DVR or any other such fancy stuff. So don't read this if you think it might interrupt your plans for future show watching.

I have decided that The Office has jumped the shark. I don't like the new boss. I don't like the new story line with Michael. I don't like the story line of how Jim is now low man on the totem pole. I don't like all the sucking up that is being done. I don't like it I don't like it I don't like it!!!

What happened to the Office Olympics? What happened to the funny story lines like The Dundees? What happened? What happened? What happened?

Oh yeah...the fact that they sandwiched a REALLY bad show Parks and Recreation between two really bad episodes of The Office.

Thursday night line up SUCKS!!!

6 comments:

On Gossamer Wings said...

I always preferred the British version of the show. The American one felt a little empty, but that's probably because I developed personal relationships with the characters on the British version...I just couldn't manage to cheat on them!

Sorry that the show has taken a turn for the worse!

Queen B said...

agree :( Thursday nights are the nights that I catch up with DVRed items.

agree... loved the British version :)

Paula said...

I watched about 3 minutes of parks & Rec,,,,,3 mins of my life I'll never get back.
I have never like The Office

Jane said...

Wow you watch commercials?????

I loved the Office, was convinced it was the funniest show on TV (let me just mention the burnt toast from the temp).

Havent watched it since Jen turned cute.

Kim Thomas said...

I had hopes for Parks and Recreation and it was AWFUL!

Andrea said...

Lacrosse practice on Thursday nights.... I'm sorry it's taken a turn for the worse!