- Too many times they've been asked to do something, only to find out later it didn't need to be done.
- They're silently protesting a fast-paced, overstimulated culture.
- They're addicted to the adrenaline rush of impending deadlines.
- It's better to have procrastinated and had fun than never to have procrastinated at all.
- They desire to live life on their own terms.
- They understand the importance of completing secondary tasks.
- They realize retirement isn't coming any time soon.
- They have a history of inspired work created in a flurry of energetic activity.
- The alternative is endlessly tedious work.
And your personal procrastination challenge: List 10 places you would rather live during the winter.