Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Free to Good Home....

Expensive to a Bad Home....

Nice Single Girl looking for a place to live. Available mid-September. Comes with her own bed and LOTS of wine.....

As many of you read last week, I've been doing some "pondering" (Pondering and Planning and Whatnot). And some of you guessed correctly... I am planning on returning to Texas. I've been in discussions with The Queen and we are good to go with me to move in with her and The King and puppies to replace the BIL who has moved out. I needed to confirm with her that the offer was still on the table and today she agreed that it was, so Yippee!! 

Now, Kim did guess some additional items (e.g., getting a new job and becoming a rock star). I do have plans to move on to another account once I'm back in Texas so if anybody knows of anything, let me know....hint, hint.... OH! And I may just become a Rock Star....at Guitar Hero!!

The rest of the summer I have lots and lots that I have to do, which hopefully will provide lots and lots of blogs. 

And, if any of you are wondering, I am still going to be participating in the 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer and still need lots and lots of donations. 

6 comments:

Jane said...

Great news!!!!!!!

Jaye said...

Really great news!!!!

Sam said...

I'm one of the 50% who does not think its great news:-(

Sam said...

But I hope the new account is someplace in europe and not arkansas:-). You only go around once in this lifetime so take full advantage of the abroad opportunities you have on another account.

Queen B said...

hmmmm.... is it coincidence that the initial deposit at my good home is wine? :)

can't wait til September :)

Kim Thomas said...

You are so lucky to be living with royalty!