I went to Pilates today and met with my trainer, and friend, Abby for the last time. As she pulls out the workout sheet that she created for me so that I could continue my Pilates work after I've returned to Texas. I immediately started crying... it started very suddenly and unexpectedly. I realized that this is really happening and I have SOOO much that I need to do and SOOO many people and things that I really am going to miss. Not only do I have all of the spots that I have yet to see, although I think it is going to have be moved to another list of things that I want to do when I come back and visit.
This week my list of things that I need to accomplish:
- Finish quilts and get them mailed off (not really part of Project A.C.E., but needs to get done)
- Pack up my sewing equipment (after I finish #1)
- Go to storage unit and get wine boxes and then get additional boxes from BevMo
- Sort through clothes and determine what is going to Goodwill
- Shred and pitch paperwork
- Have a nervous breakdown (one of many, I'm sure)
- Get a couple of good walks in
And as a side note... One of the lines in the song is "...September's coming soon...." Freaky, huh?