Saturday, September 19, 2009

Easily Distracted

As I'm sure you are ALL aware by now, I'm moving back to Texas. In fact, the movers are showing up on Monday at 9:00 AM..... I'm not packed yet..... I still have a LOT to do..... I'm distracted.....

First thing this morning I got up and went to my storage unit and pulled the last of things out of there that I needed to pack a little better as well as get my luggage, since I'm packing my clothes and taking them with me so that I'll have them with me.... the movers have a 30 day window when they will show up in Texas. I came home and got the stuff out of my car and threw some things in the trash. Then I took a break and did a little Facebooking...took care of my farm and did a couple of Vampire missions.... I know sad, sad.

Next, I started packing my luggage.... and yes, I've managed to get all of my clothes into 3 huge over stuffed suitcases (well, except for my undies and my outerwear).

I took a break and talked to my mom for a bit. Managed to actually zip up the 3 stuffed suitcases and now have sores on my fingers.... oh well.

Next I decided to figure out which shoes needed to come with me and which could go with the movers (see above comment about 30 day wind0w). Of course, instead of just putting them into a box for shipping, I had to try on every pair and sort out which ones I didn't even need to bring with me, which will be left for Goodwill. Then I decided that I needed a break and turned on the television.... Let's see.....

What's on....

"Hoarders"....This show makes me realize that I'm not that terrible, really, I'm not.... yet...

4 comments:

Queen B said...

Yay for Monday! Yay yay for Sunday! Chris cleaned your room and bathroom yesterday in preparation for your arrival :)

Jenn Ann said...

Sigh. I hate packing! It's a good thing you shipped the wine first or you'd really be in trouble ;)

Kim Thomas said...

I for one am very happy that you took the time to tend to you farm. I would hate to see dead crops when I visit.

Diane said...

Have a safe trip!