Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Life at the Castle

First, I know you are all very jealous that I get to stay with the Queen and you don't.

Second, I haven't this much healthy food on consecutive nights since I graduated from college and my Mom stopped cooking regularly for me. The King has cooked dinner ever night, minus one, and I've had the pleasure of taking the leftovers for lunch or the following night. I was even blessed to have the Queen make grilled cheese for lunch today!! My body doesn't know what to do with all the lean meat, brown rice, and veggies; except enjoy and crave more healthy!!

I really feel like I'm settling in nicely, here. AND the puppies are accepting me!!

5 comments:

Jane said...

How great to have a personal chef! Love the king!

Jenn Ann said...

So very jealous!!!

Diane said...

Is the castle guarded by attack puppies at night?

Queen B said...

we love having you here :) and of course we are all very appreciative of the King

Kim Thomas said...

Share some of the menus! I wanna know more!