Thursday, October 1, 2009

Great Bumper Stickers for Procrastinators

Here you go...October Procrastination Post
  1. Just don't do it!
  2. If I stop procrastinating, my dog won't like me. 
  3. Someone's gotta do nothing. 
  4. Playing 9 to 5. 
  5. I'd rather be a day tripper than a day planner. 
  6. My Mondays are Fun Days!
  7. God laughs at your best made plans. So don't make any!
  8. On my way to work and searching for detours. 
  9. I'm not procrastinating... I'm pacing myself. 
Come on, you know you love the personal procrastination list challenge: If they made a movie about your life, what are some title options? (Also, think about your costar choices and who would play you.)

3 comments:

Queen B said...

I need a nap.... shutting my door....

Kim Thomas said...

Love number 8

Jane said...

i want tia leone to play me (or charlize theron)

co-stars are sandra bullock (as bff) and colin ferrel (as boyfriend)

I too love number 8