Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Was Just Thinking....

Actually, not really thinking so much as wanted to share a random conglomeration of things....
  • I found myself the other morning face down on my bed with the top of my head slammed against the wall and my face pushed down in the mattress with my pillows on top of my head. Either there is a ghost in the house that is trying to kill me or I was having a very weird dream about needing to hide from something. No wonder I woke up with a headache.
  • Mashed potatoes make me dance. Last night as The King was making them, he gave me a little taste and I started doing my happy dance right there on the spot. A few brief moments ago I caught myself (as did some stranger) dancing again in the kitchenette at the office as my leftovers were heating up in the microwave just thinking about mashed potatoes.
  • I have relocated one of my favorite quilt shops here in Texas. I stopped there on Saturday after spending some quality time in my storage unit and ended up purchasing fabric for 2 new quilt tops. One of which I promptly went home and started working on with hopes that it should be completed by this coming weekend....maybe. I also found out that they have long-arm machines that I can rent time on!!
  • Dreaming about exercising isn't nearly as hard as actually doing the exercising, although I still think it should count.
  • I still really need to get my pictures from my drive up here (or at lease a select few) to share.
  • AND, I really need to get my pictures that I took of my nephew's swim meet and niece's marching band performance off my camera and shared with the world. I'm SO proud of both of them.
  • I'm very happy that I'm finally getting settled in to a home life...now if I could just get the job situation all sorted out....

3 comments:

Queen B said...

-I'm very happy that you're settling. It makes me smile :)

Diane said...

I agree thinking/dreaming about exercise should count.

You can make a quilt that fast? Amazing!

Jane said...

Cant remember the last time I had mashed potatos