Friday, January 1, 2010

Flashback Friday


I don't have a picture of New Year's Day handy (any that I have would be in storage). However, I do have this picture of a form of celebration. On July 4, 1976 we celebrated our country's Bi-Centennial. My mom's family came to visit us at our place in Mississippi. This picture was taken of me, my sister, and two of our cousin's ringing in the birthday of our country.

Happy New Year, everybody!! May this year bring you all the happiness that you all so richly deserve!!

5 comments:

Queen B said...

a great parallel holiday

Happy New Year! We missed ya :(

Amy said...

Great picture! Gotta love the pants of the 70s...wait, did I expose your age? Shit...

Diane said...

Happy New Year! I like the matching dresses.

KFuj said...

Happy New Years!!

Jane said...

Happy New Year!!!