Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Might Not Even Make It In

I'm noticing a pattern in my morning routine that is developing. In spite of my previous blog about my consistency, the following is happening:

Monday - Out of the house at 6:25
Tuesday - Out of the house at 6:35
Wednesday - Out of the house at 6:45 (caught in school zone by the office)
Thursday - Out of the house at 7:00 (caught by school bus being loaded in the neighborhood AND caught in school zone by the office)
Friday - Who knows....

Of course since I will probably start carpooling again next week, there will be whole new variables impacting when I get out of the house...

5 comments:

Queen B said...

*hand waving in the air as the variable*

I like the Friday departure time :)

3 of the days this week, you left the house before I rolled out of bed...

Diane said...

What caused you to leave later? I hate to get up when it is cold and dark.

Jane said...

Nothing is better than carpooling!

Queen B said...

FYI, I have worked hard at continuing to leave the house around 7 while you've been MIA....

Kim Thomas said...

Ha Ha Ha, yeah I vote for not leaving