Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bathroom Habits

I was thinking about this as I was getting ready this morning and of course knew that I needed to share it with the whole world....

When do you close the door to the bathroom?

I admit that in my own space (and I consider my space to be my home, obviously, and hotel rooms where I'm staying by myself) I almost always leave the bathroom door open. The only time I close it is when I'm showering (don't really know why I do that) or when I have company over.

However, when I am visiting somebody else's space, I ALWAYS close the door...even when I know that I'm the only person in the house. For example, when I recently house sat at the Castle, I would always close the door (of course that may have been more to keep the dogs out than anything else) but even when I was living at the Castle, I would always close the door, even when I was alone. Not only would I close the bathroom door, but I would also always go up to the bathroom in my room and close the door to my room as well.

Okay, thought I'd share....

6 comments:

Jaye said...

Well, thanks for sharing! I,for one always close the door...even when I am all alone in my house...don't know why...habit????

Love the new format!

KFuj said...

I very rarely close the door when its just us here.

Diane said...

I have two doors to my bathroom. I close both in the morning while in the shower, one because to get in the shower the door has to be closed and two so it doesn't get too cold in the bathroom.

Queen B said...

ditto your door policy (from experience staying at the Dragonfly house)

Christine said...

i close the door when there is any other adult in the house to take over with the kiddos, otherwise, its open to hear cries & disasters... but man, closing & locking that door is a true escape... haha

Kim Thomas said...

I close the door exactly like you do