Friday, July 16, 2010

Realization....

I realized yesterday that, in order to keep from jumping off the roof of my office building out of frustration, I eat all day long. Yes, I said ALL DAY. (Actually, it is more like 3/4 of the day.) Here is what it looks like:

4:00 AM - Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich before workout
6:15 AM - Glass of chocolate milk post workout
8:30 AM - Granola or Cereal bar
11:30 AM - Frozen entree
12:30 PM - Yogurt
1:00 PM - Carrots and hummus
2:00 PM - Cherries
3:00 PM - Apple and String Cheese
4:00 PM - Handful of nuts

If my carpool buddy hasn't been able to escape her duties yet by about 4:30 I go stand in front of the snack machine and just think about what I'd like to have. Mind you, I don't take any money with me to avoid the actual purchase of those Grandma's Cookies or that Mrs. Baird's Cherry Pie.

7:30 PM - Popcorn or a frozen dinner or scrambled eggs....pretty much anything that is hanging out in my kitchen

Okay, so maybe I'm not eating all day, but definitely filling up my afternoon with some great bicep curls getting all that food from the little Ziploc baggies to my mouth.

3 comments:

Queen B said...

ha! it's good to know that I have justification for "leaving early" - rescuing you from the glare of the vending machines :)

I tend to eat all my snacks before 1pm :(

Diane said...

Eating all day is not a bad thing, especially when it is healthy food.

Kim Thomas said...

In comparison to me you are eating all day.....of course you are eating better than me too.