Sunday, November 21, 2010

Old.oldoldold

I've decided that I'm old...too old to be out partying...

I,Ve benn to the Dallas Margarita Ball this evening and while I have had a really good time...I had to turn in early. I got all dressed up in my fancy dress after getting my hair and makeup done but decided that I'd had enough at 12:30 and came back to the room for sleep...rather than continue to prowl the ball rooms of the hotel looking for Mr. Right Now...and I'm going to get annoyed at the other guests in the hall...like I said I'm getting old....

3 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I understand, I have to be in bed by 11:00. And as fars as finding Mr Right: E-Harmony.

Queen B said...

12:30 is LATE!!!! good job :)

Diane said...

I agree, 12:30am is late. I hope the margaritas were good!