Thursday, January 6, 2011

Moving On

As mentioned in my previous post, I bought a new phone because I'm changing jobs and the phone that I currently have is a company asset and will have to be returned....not that I really mind because lately my Blackberry has been giving me some issues, like the roller ball doesn't always want to work and it will just randomly shut off...So far, though, I'm really enjoying my EVO (which going forward will be referred to as Eva the Diva and yes that is a reference to one of the winners from America's Top Model from seasons past).

So back to my new position....I actually start it on Monday, and am so looking forward to it. I can't really say much about what I'll be doing or who I'll be working with but let's just say that it is something that I like to think I have a little talent in (sadly, not quilting) and it will challenge me, which is what I need to be happy at work. This past week has been tough on me just focusing on wrapping things up here at the old job, but I need to finish at least 3 things today or The Queen will never speak to me again (aside from Midnight Yell tonight and the Cotton Bowl tomorrow). The things that I need to complete today are 1. Reviewing questions. 2. Answering questions. 3. Completing the List of National Holidays to be imported into her Google Calendar so that she can be sure and properly celebrate them all.

I'm going to miss working here and the people that I've worked with and really, really miss carpooling....but never fear, I may very well be back.

6 comments:

Queen B said...

you better be! it won't be the same without you.

oh, and you forgot #4: call Mr. Mean

Diane said...

What will you be doing and where?

Kim Thomas said...

I don't know how it happened but I completely missed that you wereleaaving in the other post.....good luck'

Jaye said...

Have fun at the Cotton Bowl!! Will talk to you over the weekend!

Jane said...

A certain company wants you back

Jane said...

Thinking about you today

Good luck !