Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Start


Inspired by a Facebook post of my cousins and then I came across somebody else blog and identified closely with her reasons, I will be participating in a 30 Day Challenge in an effort to REFLECT on my life thus far, gain REVELATION of who I am today because of who I was yesterday, as well as get my writing juices flowing once more. My written word has been severely neglected & I intend to do something about that ... starting with this challenge!


Follow me for 30 days (beginning on April 1st) with a new daily post from snippets of my life. So, for the upcoming month (along with any other ideas that hit me) I'll be doing the following and I challenge you to document this as well!!
Day 01 - a picture of you when you were little Day 02 - a picture of you with 15 facts. Day 03 - a picture of the cast from your favorite show. Day 04 - a picture of your night. Day 05 - a picture of your favorite memory. Day 06 - a picture of the person you would like to trade places with for one day. Day 07 - a picture of your most treasured item. Day 08 - a picture of you and the person you have been close with the longest. Day 09 - a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most. Day 10 - a picture of the person you do the most messed up things with. Day 11 - a picture of something you hate. Day 12 - a picture of something you love. Day 13 - a picture of your favorite band or artist. Day 14 - a picture that makes you laugh. Day 15 - a picture of of someone you could never imagine your life without. Day 16 - a picture that can always make you smile. Day 17 - a picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently. Day 18 - a picture of your biggest insecurity. Day 19 - a picture of something you want to do before you die. Day 20 - a picture of somewhere you would travel. Day 21 - a picture of something you wish you could forget. Day 22 - a picture of something you wish you could change. Day 23 - a picture of your favorite book. Day 24 - a picture of your day. Day 25 - a picture of somethign you wish you were better at. Day 26 - a picture of something that means a lot to you. Day 27 - a picture of yourself and a family member. Day 28 - a picture of something you're afraid of. Day 29 - a picture of someone who inspires you. Day 30 - a picture of someone you miss.

4 comments:

Queen B said...

can't wait!

Jane said...

I'm watching !

Jaye said...

I am going to try to keep up with this...but I will be a day late as a I don't have a current picture of me as a child scanned...so I will do two on one day..tomorrow!

Kim Thomas said...

Ironically, I can't wait to 22