Monday, November 21, 2011

Ears....

As you have probably seen from pictures of my baby, Leo, he has some pretty big ears. I think I could probably get Radio Free Europe tuned in on those. Since it has gotten cold out, I notice that every time he comes in, those ears are ice cold and I feel guilty that he has to go outside...but, he ain't doing his "business" in my house.
So, last night I'm curled up asleep and he is curled up next to me with our heads kind of together (yes, he sleeps with me). All of a sudden, he goes and shakes his head and I get whipped in the face by those ears...
Not only can I get radio stations in on those ears, but they could also be deadly weapons.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Been there on that one with Doogie ears/head shakes. I can't imagine the kind of velocity that Leo gets!

Jane said...

I love your baby

Diane said...

Maybe he needs ear muffs for Christmas.