Well, we are starting the August Blog Challenge. Today I am to provide a recent picture of myself and 15 interesting facts. So, here is a recent picture:
- I recently learned about snow cones and have that I really like them.
- I enjoy cooking, but don't really appreciate my own food. I would much rather cook for others.
- I am addicted to listening to Audible books on my Kindle...they get me through my day.
- For that matter, I'm addicted to my Kindle and find it very handy to take with me for reading where ever I have time.
- I am taking up ceramics this fall. I have grand dreams or turning my back porch into a pottery studio...but I have to wait for that first class and learn slowly. Who knows, maybe I'll have a whole new art format to go crazy about.
- I am picking out paint colors for my house. I figure I've been in the house going on 3 years now and still haven't really put "my" stamp on it.
- I have signed up for not 1 but 2 Half Marathons this fall. I don't know what I was thinking and I haven't even started training...we'll see how that turns out.
- I love how my dog smells, not all the time but when he first wakes up in the morning. I think he smells like frito corn chips....I know, weird, huh?
- I often wonder how my life would be different if the University of Texas had won a certain football game in November of 1985.
- I can't decide what kind of new car I want to purchase....or do I want to just duct tape and chicken wire together my current car and keep it going for a while longer.
- I despise house keeping, but really like to have a clean house....need to get maid service included in budget.
- I've recently started attending a Universal Unitarian church and am greatly enjoying learning more about it.
- I want to travel more and see more of this world. My next big trip is going to be to Hawaii but I also want to take some road trips across this great country.
- Once in a great while I purchase lottery tickets. I've never won and half the time I forget about them and only check a couple of weeks later....in fact, I think I have a couple that I need to take a look at.
- I feel very strongly that the US corporate world needs to adopt a siesta program where every worker is required to take a nap in the afternoon. Think how much more productive we could be....
Okay, so, a very random set of 15 questions and very difficult to come up with, but they are done. Enjoy....