Sunday, August 19, 2012

August Blog Challenge Day 19

Today's challenge asks what my nicknames are, where I got them, what they mean, etc.

The only nickname I have, really, is ABBA

and I believe we have had enough explanation as to where this came from in the recent months.

I always wanted a nickname, though. I tried to get people to call me Andie for a while, but it never stuck.
I almost forgot that my brother in law does call me AL sometimes. This would be due to the fact that my initials are "A" and "L". It is also because at the time he was first introduced to our happy little family the Paul Simon's song "You Can Call Me Al" was a big hit.

3 comments:

Jane said...

You are number one!

Jaye said...

My cousin Fran wanted to call you Andie...I forbade it!!! Of course, she also wanted to call Kathleen Katy...another forbadden!!!!

Sara said...

I could do Andie :)