Monday, August 20, 2012

August Blog Challenge Day 20


Today's challenge topic is to look into my crystal ball and try to determine what my future holds, where it will be, and what I would like it to be...

Since I'm working really hard on trying to keep a positive outlook I'm going to keep this upbeat as it is really a dream future. 

Long term - I'm going to be an artist and have my own studio and steady income from it. I will make quilts, both the comfy kind that are made for beds, and art quilts that would go on walls. I will have an Etsy store and my own website where people can go and order a specially made quilt for their own needs. I will also sell my ceramics (I have really high hopes for my ceramics classes that start shortly).  If there is a need for supplementary income, then I'll work as a technical writer or ad hoc editor. I'll also be wrapping up, if not publishing, my great American novel. 

Short term - My future finds me healthy and traveling with family. I'm planning some trips that are happening next Spring, that I'm very excited about. I will be living lard-ass free, exercising regularly, eating cleanly, breathing deeply, and generally living a happy life. 

Oh, and I want to live in a dome home in a really cool artist community....

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love it!

Although I like your home and your plans for it better than the dome ;)

Jaye said...

Sounds wonderful! I love your future!

Jaye said...

I just read my blog and did a little altering on dates! thanks for noticing!!!

Joanne said...

You should offer sewing lessons as part of your movement towards the future! ;)