Monday, May 19, 2008

Six-Word Memoirs

My mom told me about an article that she and my dad read recently about a man who was gathering "stories" from people who could sum themselves up in six words. She also sent me the link to the site, which is very interesting and contains some of the memoirs of people (http://www.smithmag.net/).

I think Samantha and I would have to agree that after her Bar-B-Que on Saturday that our six-words would have to be: "Six bottles of champagne gone. Ouch!" You can probably figure out the meaning behind that all on your own.

Check out the link and see if you can come up with your own six-word memoir then let me know.

5 comments:

Sam said...

sad sad commentary unless we can clarify that the 6 words only apply to a weekend:-)

Queen B said...

oh boy

Andrea said...

Okay, so I should actually have: "One night, six bottles gone. Ouch."

Andrea said...

Or possibly, "Feel like crap. Detox this week."

Kim Thomas said...

Feel like crap, RO!