Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pics From Carnaval

Yeah!! I finally found the thingy to attach my computer to my camera and I was able to get my pictures from Carnaval saved and can now post some of them!!

Here is the lady selling food in front of her house and the cops shutting her down.  
Lady

Cops

Here are some dancers from the parade.
Aztec 

Kids

Adults

Girls on Stilts

Women


And here are some floats.

Drummers

Masks

Rainbow

Dancers

Lots of fun stuff. I only wish I would have had more room on my memory stick so that I could have taken more pictures, but that was poor planning on my part.... What a surprise!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gomen kudasai.

Jinjer said...

Looks like it was super cool!

Ann said...

Wow! Looks like it was fun!

Kim Thomas said...

I love stilts! My grandfather used to make us stilts to play with, of course they weren't very tall.

Paula said...

That looks like so much fun!!

Queen B said...

WOW! Well worth the wait :) Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! I am glad you found the thingy for your camera. Remind me next time we talk to see what kind of card your camera takes because I can't use my old ones in my new camera and I could send them to you.

Love ya, Mom