Friday, August 15, 2008

Bad Blogger, Bad Blogger...

I know, I've been a very bad blogger this past week and have not provided any new fodder for comment on my blog, nor have I been out there reading the HCBC ring of bloggers' blogs and commenting appropriately. The Queen even insinuated that my membership in the HCBC could be in jeopardy if I do not step up and start participating again. I must beg you all for forgiveness. My only excuse is that I just haven't been motivated to fire up the computer in the evenings when I have time to blog and I'm not nearly techno savvy enough, nor do I have the proper tools, to mobile blog like so many of the HCBC ring. Perhaps I haven't been blogging because I just feel inferior to all of you Blackberry Mobile bloggers....

Anyway, that is my excuse, I again beg for forgiveness, and will make every effort to remove myself from the probation list of the HCBC ring.

6 comments:

Ann said...

No worries! I'm also not techno-savvy enough to mobiley blog, nor do I own a Blackberry!

I'm probably on the probation list off and on, too! :)

Kim Thomas said...

I love that the Queen gives peer pressure and threatens status.

Look forward to seeing you more :)

Paula said...

Why are you apologizing! I'm sure she was teasing you. I don't have a BB or Treo or any of those fancy-schmancy things. I use my hand-me-down replacement full size Dell. Don't worry. It's all good!

Jinjer said...

No apology necessary!! And for the record, I have a Blackberry and have yet to blog from it...!! I need to start doing that!

Jane said...

Darn that Kim stole my comment (aain)

Queen B said...

ha ha. How bad is it that I don't even recall terrorizing and threatening you? :)

Mobiley blogging is as easy as sending an email. We need to get that set up for you.