Sunday, September 28, 2008

Circus Bella at Dolores Park

Yesterday Samantha and I walked up to Dolores Park because there was an Independent Arts festival and our friend, Abby, was performing along with her circus, Circus Bella. The performance was fabulous and I am so going to sign up soon to learn how to do the flying trapeze. here are some pictures, I didn't get a really good one of Abby on the trapeze, but this will give you all an idea. 

Abby On the Trapeze

David Hunt on the Slack wire

Bronker Lee as the Human Beatbox

Big Blue Bunny Enjoying the Show

The Whole Troupe at the Finale

Dolores Park was beautiful. The weather was perfect and I even got a little color on my shoulders and chest. 
Oh yeah, we also saw a wacky, naked guy dressed in only a sign protesting the war: 
There is NO PLACE like San Francisco!!

5 comments:

Queen B said...

fun! looks like a beautiful day in SF :)

LoSpace said...

I want to fly on the trapeze!

Jinjer said...

Looks like an awesome day!!!

Kim Thomas said...

Go Abby1

On Gossamer Wings said...

~giggle~ The big, blue bunny looks a bit like The Tick to me. Is my inner geek showing? Yes? Sorry 'bout that!