Friday, October 24, 2008

Computer Dating to The Extreme

I admit, I have a listing on Match.com. It has a picture from 5 years ago and I don't think I have updated it really since then, although I am thinking about doing that.

But I just read this story: Woman Kills Virtual Ex-Husband and thought, "That is just a little crazy."

I've had some bad breakups, but I don't think I could ever get quite so attached to a virtual mate that when they dumped me I would hack into their system and kill them. Well, that and I'm not really certain that I would know how to hack into some body's system....Maybe I could just hire a virtual hit man, instead....

5 comments:

Queen B said...

hahahaha

that story is SO weird. At first I couldn't figure out what she was being charged with. I didn't think they had virtual murder charges ;)

Jinjer said...

LOL...virtual hit man...I love it!

Kim Thomas said...

I married mine and he is still alive.

Jane said...

Kim got the best catch in the virtual world

Paula said...

I think she needs to get a life.

As for finding a good catch in the virtual world, mine rocks.