- Everything in my closet. I hate my entire wardrobe and changed clothes three times this morning before I decided I didn't look like a complete goob. I still look all schlumpy but that doesn't really matter since nobody actually ever sees me.
- Hang nails and rough spots on my nails. What causes these?
- The jerk that sat there, in reverse, and didn't bother to pull out of the parking place until after I had passed, even though I was sitting at a stop sign waiting for him to pull out.
- The fact that my check engine light came on as I was driving in this morning, even though I just took my car in 2 weeks ago for a complete, factory authorized, 75K mile check up.
- 90% of the people that I work with.
- Letting my hair grow out. It is getting to one of those funky stages that I can't really do anything with. It is too short to pull into a barrette; just long enough to tuck behind my ears, except for the bangs; and HUGE. I have giant Texas, the bigger the hair the closer to God, hair going and it is going to be like this until it gets long enough to tame a little better.
- The lady that I work with who asked me, in front of my whole team, if I would make a quilt for her daughter's school art auction. Did she ask the other co-worker, who paints, for a picture? No. Does she think I can just pull a quilt out of my ear? I don't even like this person, so why would I make a quilt for her daughter to cut down on her private school tuition? I will make quilts for auction for charities that I believe in and I make quilts to give to kids in the Ronald McDonald House or in a homeless shelter, but not for something like a school auction.
- Wearing a name tag. Okay, actually a name badge, but I still hate it. The thing hangs from my neck and just seems to get in the way, so I take it off and then when I have to go to the restroom, I forget to grab it and then I get locked out of my office.
Between the hair, the clothes, the co-workers, and the badge....maybe I should just start staying home from work more.....