- Starbucks Frappucinos (nor really a requirement for camping, but while everybody else is having fresh brewed coffee Bailey's; I'll be drinking my Fraps)
- 2 Repel Citronella Candles (one of which I will carry around with me at all times)
- Repel Sun & Bug Insect Repellent with Sunscreen
- Twin pack of Coppertone Sport SPF 30 sunscreen (will be applied liberally in hopes of not getting any horrific burns this year)
- Aveeno SPF 30 Facial sunscreen (also to be slathered well on the ears and the hair part... learned lessons in the past)
- Energizer Weather Ready 3 in 1 flashlight
- Energizer LED Headlight
So, I'll be well slathered down with sunscreen and bug spray and while I may look like a giant geek with a headlight, I'll be able to find my way in the dark and keep my hands free to catch myself when I fall, which I'm certain I'll do at least once during the upcoming week.
We head out on Wednesday and I'm really looking forward to just spending some quality time sitting by the lake or on the boat and relaxing.... lots and lots of relaxing...