Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Parade Plans

This is a conversation I had last night with my sister:

ABBA: You knew that I'm not in DC, right?
Sis: Huh?
ABBA: My trip to DC was canceled.
Sis: Oh yeah, Mom told me that. So you aren't going until the Fall?
ABBA: Nope, going over Easter. I'm going to be there during the Cherry Blossom Festival. I'm going to get tickets and sit in the Grand Stand during the parade. I know, I'm a big dork, but hey, how many people do we know can say they saw the National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade?
Sis: I have on my bucket list that I want to go see the Rose Bowl Parade.
ABBA: I HAVE CONNECTIONS!! I might be able to just make that work for us!!

FYI...connection out there...

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I highly recommend. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! 2011 looks like it will be a very good year! :D

Jenn Ann said...

Just hope that the Evans Family Christmas Flu doesn't strike again ;)

BTW, I would totally go to the Cherry Blossom Festival/Parade

Diane said...

The Rose Parade would be awesome to see in person. I would like to go one time.

LoSpace said...

Very good and reasonable bucket list item...

Jane said...

I love connections!!!