Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Dinner = Wild, Wacky Dreams

As you all know, I have very vivid dreams depending on what I have for dinner. Last night was no surprise that I had some interesting dreams occurring because I had an amazingly wonderful meal. If you'd like to see a play by play, you can check out The Queen's blog V-Day Dinner. She has pictures there...and yes, your mouth will water.

On to my dreams, though. As usual, I can't remember the whole dream but only snippets. (I wonder if I am actually remembering the whole dream because do we know if dreams run their course like a movie on a screen from start to finish or are they only brief vignettes?) So, here are the snippets that I remember:
  • It takes place in Casa ABBA as if we are going through the final walk through before signing my life away.
  • There is another couple walking through the house with me, as if they are looking to purchase it.
  • It is complete furnished, as if it is being staged to sell.
  • The man in the couple is Thomas Gibson, who played Greg Montgomery on Dharma and Greg and is now one of the main characters on Criminal Minds. (And just as a side note, I wanted to BE Dharma on that show and that was part of the draw for me to move to San Francisco. Of course once I lived there I realized that I didn't have the personality or the mentality to be Dharma-esque, but that is a whole other issue.)
  • The room that is going to be the guest room was decorated like a baby's room with the strangest decor in that the wall had 100s of bunny rabbit light switches attached to it...very strange.
  • "Scott" who is the builder that I've been talking with at the office was there showing me around, but he was being played by Billy Dee Williams (I have NO idea where that one came from.)
  • And, lastly, the carpet was really, really cushy, which I guess was caused by the fact that when I woke up I realized that I had completely reoriented myself in my bed and my feet were on my pillow...
Since I'd been watching The Godfather prior to dinner, you would have thought that I would have at least had somebody like Al Pacino or Marlon Brando or at the least Robert Duvall in my dream....but nope, I had Billy Dee Williams and bunny rabbit light switches....

But, the meal was great!

2 comments:

Queen B said...

HA! That's funny that you had completely turned around.

I dreamed about food....

Jane said...

If all else fails have a good meal!