Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tater Ware

Our office has gone green with regards to the take out cutlery in the cafeteria and the breakrooms. The first time I saw the branding on back of the fork and it said "made from vegetable products" and then I saw Taterware.com and had to go check it out. When I first went there, though I thought everything would be made from potato by-products, it turns out that it is made from corn.... oh and when it says that it can withstand heat up to 375 degrees, when I stick the fork into some of my reheated left overs, the tines tend to get a little wonky....

3 comments:

Queen B said...

I definitely consider them to be made from taters. having them made from corn is confusing to me now.........

Jane said...

My favorite yogurt place uses them. They taste funny

Kim Thomas said...

Are they yellow or brown?