Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm In Trouble

Just started reading this article about Lack of Sleep and had the following thoughts:


  • Which is worse? Getting more sleep or getting up early so that I can go get my workout in so that I can lose weight and get healthy...

  • Francesco Cappucino ran the study?!? Oh wait, Francesco Cappucio...maybe lack of sleep is impairing my reading

  • Wait!?! Too much sleep could cause early death as well?!?

  • I think the Serta Sheep are somehow behind this whole study...


4 comments:

KFuj said...

Interesting.... I don't sleep too much or not enough. I haven't used an alarm in almost two weeks. Kyle is my alarm and a cute one too :-)

Kim Thomas said...

Oh this is terrible. I guess its official, Brooke's gonna kill me.

Jane said...

Sleep above all

Queen B said...

I love sleep