Tuesday, April 12, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 12

Picture of Something you Love

Chocolate Shoes.... Well, I love chocolate and I love shoes, so when I found an image of shoes made out of chocolate, I couldn't resist!!


Duh.... My family. This is a shot of our recent trip out to Big Bend area up in the Davis Mountains.

So, this one is a little strange.... It isn't that I don't love peppers, although they aren't my FAVORITE food in the world, but I'm not showing this picture as a love for the food... Instead, what this picture represents is my love of color and especially those found in nature. Give me lots and lots of color and it really does bring a HUGE smile to my face.

Funny thing is, that I made a trip to Target the other day and after I got home I was looking at what I bought and it was black pants, grey sweater, black t-shirt, grey t-shirt, white lamp bases, black lamp shades.... am I seeing trend....

2 comments:

Queen B said...

chocolate
shoes
family
art

yep.... that sounds like ABBA!

Laura Young said...

Chocolate shoes. I'm in!!